Run to Japan Run to Japan

When you go to Japan...This tune will fit right in!
Japanese know how to jam with their distinct musical instruments and cool musical skills!
Anyway, this music is amazing, despite being in only 5 entries so far, its still very good for a musical soundtrack.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

When I listen to this..I remember something...Ah yes, when I trying to beat Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors 3 and when I defeated Lu Bu, I knew I won the level that Lu Bu appeared in.
Anyway, this music just flat out ROCKS! As it gives a feeling of challenge, like you have to beat the challenge you're given. I really enjoy it!

{Factory} {Factory}

Perfect for Castle Crashers!
This music feels ambitious, like you feel a fire of ambition burning in your heart demanding you to gain power, This is a mix of Rock and Electronic styles, Purely Industrial.

(FW) Chill-o-Matic (FW) Chill-o-Matic

Electronical House!
Thats one genre of music i never heard of before! I just love the beat, and the excellent sounds that add feeling to the melody! I will most definitely enjoy this music!

Here comes trouble! Here comes trouble!

I Love video games, Although I dislike shooters, This Music surely has a catch beat.
Personally, I wouldn't go for the Windows Phone, yet.
Still everything seems perfect for this song, keep up the good work DeanCutty!

8.1 Broken Windows 8.1 Broken Windows

The world of Windows 8 was revealed! Very catchy, just perfect! For being one of the first ever Windows 8 remixes, This would lead to a music REVOLUTION as this beats all other Windows remixes to date! I just love this song, just fabulous!
(This will actually be #1 on my favorite Windows remixes list! Yeah baby!)

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks a bunch, man! Glad you like it!

World Through Windows World Through Windows

I could get used to this. Meh, just a nice beat with some instruments. I really think the sounds came from Windows Vista/7 so it really adds some tune to it, try and include some Windows XP sounds next time and maybe it'll be good enough for many people, including me.

Hearts and Windows Hearts and Windows

Hmm, Good, but It could be better.
Try playing this music while playing Minecraft, the two seem to go along together, Nice vocals, Still, the sync is slightly off near the end which could use some work, but still its good anyway! So basically, this music has a swing to it in some sections, and the vocals need a slight tweak on the synchronization so it is perfectly in sync with the guitar, Still though I enjoy it.

Mario Bros. Theme Mario Bros. Theme

Very nice, Catchy too.
Its actually a remix of the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) game Super Mario Brothers Over-world theme.
When Jazz and Mario collide, a whole new world emerges, that music right there, earns my respect, This music could be cherished for years even though it was created less than 8.5 years ago. It still has that classy feel to it.

The Windows Vista Song The Windows Vista Song

Groovy!
Vista was indeed a bad computer since it was unstable, But this music does indeed make up for it! I wish there were a lot more Vista remixes on NewGrounds as this one basically takes the cake!